I am 28 to 29 soon..

 I am 28 soon to be 29.

I am single.

I live alone in my 1BHK apartment.

I own a smart cycle.

I have completed my masters.

I have a peaceful job.

I have a healthy life-work balance.

I have a couple of Real friends.

I am “why coming so late” or “whom you are talking to” or “who you are going out with” free.

I am pretty much healthy and in shape (at least I feel that and practice Yoga).

I am not much of a party person so no wastage of money on weekend clubbing.

I travel at least once a month (2020 was an exception). If going to far-off places is not possible then I explore in and around my city, as there are many beautiful weekend gateways around my city and near 150km.

I can cook almost all the north and south Indian dishes (though I don’t like cooking much).

So, in reality, nothing sucks at my age.


Even though there were many ups and downs in the process, I wouldn’t change a thing!

Regards,

Prabhanjan Sahu


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dand Asana (dand + asan) Yoga exercise

Natural way ରେ ରକ୍ତ କିପରି ତିଆରି ହେବ ଆମ ଶରୀରରେ??

Accountant Interview Question 101